Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tea is needed caffeine

Well, as I'm sure it's been heard, I got really sick these past few days resulting in terrible stomach pains, a massive headache, and almost passing out during work-study. As it seems to be, I've unknowingly been eating moldy bread for five days straight and it seems that when my body was getting rid of the nasty mold, I kept adding onto it making it much stronger. That's the conclusion I've come up with at least. I'm starting to feel a lot better now though; I was worried I'd have to go see a doctor but I think I'll survive :) It was kinda in a way my fault though lol

School has been going really great. I seem pretty interested in my classes so far, lets see

Korean 202
Japanese History II
Introduction to Lingusitics
Japanese 302
Translation of Japanese Modern Literature

The toughest class right now is the Modern Japanese Literature class with Fessler. We have to translate stories from like before the 1940s (Japanese at that point in time used now extinct kanji AND the hiragana reading/writing system was almost COMPLETELY different). It's a fun class, don't get me wrong but it's so amazingly difficult to translate these sentences. Sometimes it's an obvious meaning but it's just with these kinds of stories the author himself makes them have such strong meaning. Because the stories we get in the Japanese 302 class that we have to read, I have NO TROUBLE understanding them. 1940s and earlier Japanese... yeah. I for some reason didn't think the class was like this...lol.

I started to get addicted to a song called "Sorry That I Loved You" by Anthony Neely (倪安東). I wanted only that song but I was only able to find his album "Lesson One" (第一课) so I had to download it to get that song. And seriously, he is the MOST TALENTED Taiwanese man, no, the greatest artist on this planet. I spent the entire day listening to his album three times or more. Not to mention the uncounted time the day before. He's just incredible. His English is amazing and when he sings in it (listen to the song mentioned above) it makes you just melt. Every pitch, every note, he hits them just right. And the rest of his album is in Mandarin, and don't get me wrong, even those songs are to die for. Not to mention the guy is simply beautiful. He's a mix His father is American while his mother is Taiwanese. You see, my babies are going to be so freaking beautiful This is why I will have to marry an Asian. I'm going to have babies just like 倪安東 here.

 I love his album, he will become as famous as Jay Chou. He's got so much potential and it shows in his music. I'll learn Chinese just for him :) And he plays guitar ++++!!!!!♥♥♥ I can't help it, it's called addiction :)


No comments:

Post a Comment