Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EGGNOG.

Resolutions. Pfft. So much for being strong. I cave in so easily when I talk to him. Figures it wouldn't work. Whatever. Whatever. He's just... too adorable. What else can I do?

Tomorrow I'm heading back to Albany. Trip to NYC in the morning I think, 8:30am? Then after I arrive at Penn Station I'm stuck there for two hours. As always I'll head to Au Bon Pain and buy myself a cookie as I wait the dreadful hours. But hey, I survived six hours stuck there so I think I'll be fine haha. Then it's time to diet. No joke. I looked at my stomach today and was like, "Shit. I gained ten pounds. I must have." There's no scale here but as soon as I get back I'll be stepping on it right away. And since I never buy myself sweets I should be able  to lose these extra pounds somewhat quick. That's when my resolutions will start. Obviously now me being strong is going to have to be in a different way, but my dieting, studying, paying more attention to myself, yeah, all that starts when I get back home at the apartment. Most likely as well I'm going to go to the mall after I get back to Best Buy for an external hard drive and laptop fan. In serious need of it.

I had my share of eggnog. Because of Chris I've gone crazy this entire holiday drinking it, buying it, trying all different kinds of it. ughh, EGGNOG. I FUCKING LOVEEE IT. I tried pumpkin eggnog, McDonald's eggnog milkshake, Starbucks' eggnog latte, soymilk eggnog, different brands of eggnog, I'm eggnog addicted. I really wish they sold it longer than the holiday. But then again I'd be fatter than fat. The stores have already stopped selling them and McD is the only place I can fulfill my addiction. But I don't know when they'll stop it either. That day I shall cry. But then again, it's impossible to get to McD anytime soon while at Albany anyway. Which makes me want to buy one last one before I leave now... MUST DO.

This story thing is hard to do. I'm wondering where I had my motivation all those years now in junior/high school. So hardddd.

I feel something good about this year already. Not sure why. Maybe I feel lazy and completely unmotivated to do much while I'm here in PA but I feel once I'm back in Albany everything will start moving much better. I need to do little exercises as well. Squats to tone out my ass, it's too fat lol and lunges for my thighs. I feel come this spring I might be a whole different person. I'll be at the point when I can actually agree with people, and finally feel I'm ready to deserve him. My hair will be much longer too and I'm considering on perming it. If not that then I'll just be curling it a lot. I always liked the big curls on girls with long hair. I feel... I'll be that definition I always considered, "pretty".

OMFG. I REALLYYY WISH THEY STILL MADE EGGNOG NOW!!! I WANNA MAKE EGGNOG PANCAKES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment