Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breathe in, Breathe out

It's been like two months now since I've posted my last blog here... wow. What happened to my beginning determination? haha

So much has happened within those past two months too.

But what's the point in going back to them?
This entire week has been driving me crazy. Work, studies, love, I can't hardly begin to go into details. I'm becoming wayy too tired as well. I bet Eason is getting pretty upset with me falling asleep in his class haha. He's so boring. And it just has to be a 4:15 class. I want to be done with classes by then. Next semester my line up looks good though. Lets see..

Advanced Japanese II (M,W,F) 2:45-3:40
History of Japan II (M,W,F) 1:40-2:35
Intermediate Korean II (M,W) 10:25-11:35 (T,TH) 10:15-11:35
Introduction to Linguistics (T,TH) 1:15-2:35 (F) 12:35-1:30
Computer Applicants in Business (T,TH) 11:45-1:05

As you can see I'm pretty much done everyday by 4 so that's good. Only problem is, I don't know where to fit in my work-study hours. So, I think I'm going to have to do 4 hours worth on Friday considering my classes begin in the afternoon. And then I should be fine for my job at Sushi Tei, only thing is I have to leave right from school now (which suckks) but it can't be helped. I have to learn how to manage my time better too. This semester is going terrible, no joke. If it wasn't for Japanese, which is unbelievably EASY, and possibly for Korean as well, my grades would be slipping a lot. Classes are just too hard right now and I can't find the time for sleep and study. But I'm managing somehow lol.

Also, I hate accounting. If you don't need to take it for your major/minor DON'T TAKE IT. You will regret it.

Current addictions: Secondhand Serenade and 下一站,幸福.
I can't stop listening to the band. And the Chinese is a Taiwanese drama known as "Autumn's Concerto" in English. Liang Mu Cheng (Ady An) is sooo pretty, I love her hair too I want it lol
But the drama is a MUST WATCH. I'm currently up to ep. 17 (out of 21) and it's a beautiful love story. The soundtrack is very nice as well, I want to download it :)

I suppose I should start doing homework now.. fml

No comments:

Post a Comment