Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scenes from black and white film

I have time before I'm off to the bank. Turns out I had three checks I needed to deposit and then my $120 in cash. Total? $988.11 :D
Sure, I feel a little rich, but subtract $110 for the utilities bill and plus I've had quite a spending myself this past week. I bought myself a $3 movie, and a $24 Fatal Frame game, $21 boots, $53 Chinese book, food, Walmart trips, etc.etc.etc... yeah. My spending needs to STOP like today actually :)

So in order to look better and still lose weight for the spring while saving money to buy new pretty spring/summer clothes (I needddd thoseee) I'm eating cheap yet healthy in the same way while going to the gym. Once or twice every week I'm going to the gym with Austin on alumni. I was supposed to start last week with that but we didn't realize alumni was closing so soon with Winter Break. So, it's going to start this week. Target: MY THIGHS. Too big big big.

Breakfast, consists of oatmeal - no sugar. I'm trying to lower my sugar intake so I have two tall jugs of plain oatmeal. Think about it for a second, oatmeal fills you up GREAT. So if I eat a nice sized portion of that every morning I won't be hungry for lunch. Duh, it makes perfect sense!! I'm currently adding shredded sweetened coconut flakes in it to make up for the lack of sugar, and also adding imitation vanilla extract too!! However I need to spend $5 every week :'( See, I can't stay awake for Lingustics so I need to buy a small coffee before that class every Tuesday and Thursday, UNLESS I get a meal swipe into a dinning hall (which happens from time to time) then I'll just drink like two glasses of coffee there and I'll be set. I did however buy a pack of cookies to bring to class with coffee because I always get tempted to eat with coffee. But all I need to do is bring three those days and I'm good.

Dinner/lunch, if I need to eat lunch that is, but I'm on a ramen diet. Before anyone freaks on me, I'm eating ramen the most healthiest way I can. I'm not mixing in the MSG packets and after I boil the ramen I'm dumping out the water in it then rinsing the ramen with fresh water and draining that. From there I'm mixing in my own flavoring. These are soy sauce with sesame oil, sweet and sour sauce, or ponzu sauce. One day I'll probably buy teriyaki sauce too but that's all what I have for now. Oh yeah, I have some Thai sweet chili sauce yet Ramen also has like no calories, it's really all in the MSG packets they give you, so losing weight here I come!! Low calorie intake!!

I still am buying rice and frozen vegetables but I just won't be eating them as often. But I need some kind of variety right? So no worries.

Since I'm clearly at a fruit malnutrition, either I'll buy a bag of clementines from time to time or when I get swiped into the dinning hall I'll just grab like seven or nine apples to take home, you know, for the week LOL.

I've got this though.
I'm setting myself up for the spring, I've got my reasons why. I guess the main message is, if I'm happy about myself I'll be happier with my life as a whole. Save money, eat somewhat right, exercise. Then when I get out of these winter bundles, I'll be more free to expression. 'Cause all I care about now is keeping warm! XD

I'm still doing this for you, you stupid. Whether you want me to or not, we've both changed. I really think we'll learn to appreciate each other better when you return. A year apart really changes everything... I think when we get back on track, we'll be stronger. It's why I'm not giving up on you just yet. I know something good will come out of all of this. I just know it. I'm not going to let you down. Please feel better soon. I miss seeing your smile on webcam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment