Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Talking to the Moon...

He's at it again.
I don't know why he's not giving up.

I made it clear that I wasn't interested. And then he has to give me a lecture on what I'm doing is stupid? What the fuck... I don't care about your fucking opinion. I don't like you and I don't want to date you.

I told them both I won't give it away.
The other guy is too shy to say anything to me about getting lunch or meeting anymore after he gave me Valentine's Day chocolates. I never returned the thank you in a proper way. But I think he understands.

However this other guy just pisses me off more and more. I hate when people bad talk Wien like that. They don't know him, they can't dare tell me how much of an asshole he is. I'll decide that for myself. I just don't understand how many times I have to tell this guy that I've decided to wait. How many times I have to tell him my heart is still taken. It's not ready to find another home yet. He just really pissed me off just now... Everything he had to say to me just had to cut deep like that. Who the fuck does he think he is...

Leave me alone.
I'm not interested in you.
I'll never be interested in you.
I only want one guy, and he's not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment