Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Only when you smile :)

Working out is like a highlight of my day. I had to cancel today's because Austin didn't get out of his meeting till late and I didn't want to walk to Alumni at 9pm and come back at like 10ish. Next day to work out will be Thursday or Friday; most likely Friday. He does fencing on Thursdays I think. Fencing... that is just so freaking cool. I should join too...

Last week I spent $60 on DS games. Do I regret it? Absolutely not! The first game I bought "Okami Den" is the sequal to the PS2 game Okami and since I loveddd it sooo much I knew I would like the DS version too. Then the other game I got "9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Doors" I've been looking at for awhile now and it's like a mystery game where it's like you're reading a story and you have to solve puzzles (I totally have my two main characters forming a relationship in the game ;) since you can choose what things you want to do and what words to say also; awesomeee). It's the first game I've played like this but this game is rated 9/10 and it's like a physiological, horror visual novel thing. I'm completely focused on it. I. CANNOT. STOP. PLAYING. IT. It's reallyyyy good!!



My main reason to buy these two games, regardless of how much I was spending, was because I love my DS but every time I buy a game I regret it to an utmost extreme if it really sucks. I knew I would like these games and I really want to use my DS more and I need some new distractions in my life. So I figured in the end it was a good investment. Only bad part is that it's not distracting me away from the computer like I hoped... instead I'm playing it during breaks in between classes. fml.

In any case, my DS is getting proper use again :) That makes me have a good feeling. One day I will finally buy Mario Kart. One day.


I've been sick again, go figure. This entire year is just BLAH.
What's my disease this time?
Possibly worms.
Yeah, I know.

I'm a little creeped out at the entire idea but I've had some incidents where... well, that would just be getting into too much detail. But I'm in the process of getting my insurance company to allow me some stool sampling. I mean, right now as I type this blog I feel completely fine. Early however I was having serious stomach pains, and the past 3 days  there was just something... weird. I don't know. All I know is that there is definitely something wrong with me. And it's worrying me. Hopefully it'll just be a stage thing like my fungus situation. Like seriously, WTF. This year everything wants to try to like infect me and make me go into a coma or something stupid, I don't know. But it's annoying. And I'm tired of being sick.

Hence my life.

And entering in Japanese speech contest this year?
I'm crazy. And I feel my laziness wanting to take over again. But I can't do that. It's too late now. New sakubun about the recent disaster, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment