Friday, March 18, 2011

Love Song

I worked out today!!
Austin was like my training instructor and kept pushing me and made me do a bunch of stuff. It was awesome!

I was on the bike for like 20mins, some other standing like bike thing for 15mins, did 25 sit-ups on this slanted board thing which made it harder to do, did 30 drops with 5lb weights, and did some kind of lunge stretching kind of thing.... okay, not sure what the name was but it was for the lower stomach muscles. All in all, I feel happy about it. Unfortually all I'm doing is eating again right after I did so, but it still makes me feel sooo much better :D It's all for the spring/summer!!! My thighs are going to be sooo toned out! Then everyone will want a piece of thisss~~ AHAHAHAAAA!!!

lol No, I'm totally kidding about that. ;)

But it will be nice. To look so great in shorts, skirts, maybe a few dresses? That's what I need to buy, a few skirts. It's been so long since I've worn a skirt... last time I wore one was 3 years ago. It was a long one, but even then it was soo weird to feel the wind, you know... there. Not that it was bad or anything, but I just wasn't used to it.

I really can't wait till it gets so warm out I won't need to wear a jacket, buy some light, spring clothes, nice sandals (like the heeled ones, I want white!), you know; the whole attire


I think back to last year, and of something I said to Melissa. I planned to change for a certain person, for him to notice me and hope that he'd become interested in me not as "sex", but as a possible girlfriend the next time. Because I did like him, and he was very assertive, something I always found as one attractive quality. But the point is here, I told her I was going to change. I made a promise to myself I would, and when I ran into her the multiple times on campus looking nice, she always says to me, "I remember that day you told me you were going to change your clothing and appearance, and I'm so proud of you because you actually did it and you look BEAUTIFUL." Not word for word, but pretty much along the same context. And every time she says that to me, I can only give the biggest smile. Because I DID do it. The initial change was for that Korean guy. Never completely fell through however, until the Chinese man showed up.

I'm going to keep on exercising. I'm going to do it for myself so I have something to look forward to next year if things happen to fall out of play. As I look back on my old self, the multi-colorful freshman girl, who seemed to be lost in fashion, has finally made it somewhere. I'm proud of myself. I'm somewhere I hoped to be from the beginning of last semester.

I can't wait till the sun shines, with rays strong enough to heat up the skin.
I'll sit on the podium again and meet random people.
I'll be able to complain about it being too hot and then search for a shady place on the podium instead, only to move back into the sun when I'm too cold in the shade lol.
I'll be looking good, and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment